my sister just got here and i’m feeling crabby.
It’s the date of my sister’s big gay wedding. Sigh. But that will be in the morning. I will fb my number to you and we should make teh plans.
it seems another list is on my personal horizon. here, dear followers, is a quick synopsis no one cares to see about the last two weeks in my shoe. (that’s foreshadowing. “shoe” is singular.) hope all is well for everyone in tumbland.
- make the wedding organized with something like eleven lists
- do all the things that haven’t yet been done for the wedding (not done doing all those things yet)
- mom’s birthday party, mom’s friend from malaysia/india/holland…who knows where the woman is from. nice lady, though.
- fight about the boy
- bridal shower #2 (i wasn’t there for #1)
- shopping around the kitschy stores mom thinks i’ll like (and i do)
- mommy and me hair day :D :D :D :D
- father’s day: flower planting and wedding work
- farmed. no biggie.
- lol, seriously?
- saw lou-bear and luke
- hung out in a basement swarmed with bugs just like the old days (bah)
- lots of dward—good and bad (mostly good, but the bad is bad.)
- like i said: lol
- almost all the food i’ve been craving
- read a few books (http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3800939-sarah)
- played with tons of kittehs
- yay farm and wii!
- cortizone in damaged nerve/drugged up/ohmyfuckshitpain
- farmers market
- bought my first purse
- costa rica shopping
so, life is exciting. so, life is exhausting. so, i live a charmed existence and i’m still complaining. but i’m lonely and in pain and drugged up and bored.
sorry i don’t have anything good to give you, tumblrians.